Playmore Games started when 2 geeks founded their own company and somehow got enough funding to hire 2 other geeks and one beautiful mermaid (who is writing this job ad). Now, with even more funding, we are able to expand and hire actually talented people.
We published our first board game, Race to the North Pole, in 2015, and amassed a wealth of knowledge and networks in the board games industry. Now we’re focusing our attention on making an amazing app that will help people find, learn, enhance, and play more games.
Dized is the revolutionary smartphone app that will change how people learn and play board games. No more studying before a game, you can now skip the rulebook and learn while playing. Dized also has a powerful rule lookup tool, a tool to help you set your games up, and more. We’re always cooking up cool features for the app!
You will work with the social media and marketing managers to create a super successful crowdfunding campaign for Dized. A strong understanding and experience with crowdfunding campaigns is crucial. Working with the core Dized team, you will design the pledge levels and stretch goals. We really value creative freedom, and we want you to pitch your best ideas to make this the best campaign ever!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Creating pledge levels and stretch goals
- Working with artists to develop the campaign page
- Researching the best avenues for advertising
- Researching other crowdfunding campaigns
- Communicating with backers and creating responses
We also go to a lot of conventions and conferences around the world, and we want to take you with us! If travelling the world and expanding your network in the games industry sounds good, this job is definitely for you.
Remote applicants are welcome, but you should be willing to fly into Helsinki about once a month.
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Experience running a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Willingness to travel the world, going to conventions and conferences
- Knowledge of different board games, their designers and publishers
- Ability to motivate yourself and take initiative
- A network of contacts in the board game industry
- Experience as a social media manager, community builder, or related field
- Experience running a successful board game crowdfunding campaign
- Experience with video production and editing
- German or French language skills
If you are interested in this position, send over your CV and portfolio of work. We want to hear why you are interested in working with us, so include a few lines about that in your email.
Email us at moc.s1493318269emage1493318269romya1493318269lp@sb1493318269oj1493318269 with your name and the job title you are applying for in the subject line or use the application form below. Please also include your salary requirement in the body of your email.