Playmore Games is looking for an awesome person to join our team of talented professionals in helping us take our product Dized to the next level and beyond! We have a groundbreaking product in high demand and a huge opportunity to get to do this before anyone else!
Dized is a platform that hosts digital content for board games. It expands the gaming experience with tutorials and other digital add-ons.
Our marketing will play a crucial role in bringing this digital service to a traditional market. It will be a challenge, and our marketing expert will have to think outside the box to make an impact.
You will be a part of a team that will truly revolutionize an industry and make a big positive change in peoples’ lives. Dized is already on its way to becoming the essential product every board game player and publisher needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Create marketing plan and strategy
- Plan and set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement, and manage marketing strategy for the brand and product(s)
- Determine KPIs for marketing and track them on regular basis
- Be responsible for the marketing budget
- Work together with sales and development
- Keep up-to-date with the happenings of the board game industry, relevant technologies, and best practices
- Design, plan, and execute effective marketing campaigns in different platforms
- Travel around the world representing our product
Some qualities we appreciate (the more boxes you check, the better):
- Completely fluent in English (our main markets are international)
- Other languages are considered a plus, but not a requirement. Speaking Finnish is not a requirement.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing
- Experience in CRM and SEO tools
- Knowledge of the board game industry ins and outs
- Ability to think outside the box to make a big impact with a small budget
- You shine at creative problem solving
- Knowledge of relevant social media platforms, marketing on them, and big data analysis
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fantastic presentation skills
- Any degrees and certifications are a plus, not a requirement. In short, if you’re absolutely fantastic in your job, we don’t care how you got to that point.
About Playmore Games
Our office is located in Pasila, Helsinki, right next to the Mall of Tripla. If you live nearby, we’re happy to have you here with us, but remote work is an option.
Our primary focus is currently in marketing and sales; after 5 years of development we’re aiming for rapid growth. We need a person who believes in what we do and knows in their bones that massive success is right around the corner – They will leave no stone unturned to get us there.
You have the chance to join an innovative company that is on the cusp of their next chapter of growth. We’re a small, but growing, organisation with an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture environment where your voice and opinions will be valued and heard.
Dized as a product is about having fun. Playmore Games, as a company, is in the business of fun. We know people need to work in an environment that keeps them happy, healthy, and motivated. Our small team is diverse and international, and in joining our quest for greatness, you too will acquire some perks and benefits such as:
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere with great co-workers where everyone’s heard in decision making
- Chance to travel around the work to where the action is
- Free snacks and beverages
- Flexible work schedule
- Creative freedom
- The right tools for the job
- Access to our board game library
- Access to the office premises during your free time
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Chance to really change the world
Please tell us why you want to join the Playmore Games family, and how you plan to make a difference. Drop your application, CV, linkedin profile and salary request to [email protected] If you have any questions about the job, please contact either: