We are Playmore Games: a board game company turned software developer. We’re creating Dized: the answer to the biggest problem in the board games industry.
Dized is the app that will change how people learn and play board games. No more studying before a game, you can now skip the rulebook and learn while still playing. Everyone we talk to is excited about using Dized, from gamers to board game publishers. We want to make Dized available to everyone, and we need the perfect team to make that a reality.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people to help us make Dized. If you don’t see a position to suit your skills, feel free to leave us an open application.
- We’re developing a product that is greatly anticipated and has a strong community around it
- You get to work in an international team of motivated professionals and learn from them
- We have a great office location in central Helsinki
- We have flexible working hours
- We have a lot of board games at the office that you can freely use. We get board games that are not available to the general public so you can try them out before anyone else!
- We encourage you to work on your own projects at home – we have people here making video games, music, and other cool stuff
If you are interested in joining us, send over your CV, and if you have portfolio of projects you’ve participated in before, we would love to see that too! We want to hear why you are interested in working with us, so include a few lines about that in your email.
Email us at moc.s1524489998emage1524489998romya1524489998lp@sb1524489998oj1524489998 with your name and the job title you are applying for in the subject line or use the application form below. Please also include your salary requirement in the body of your email.