Senior React Developer
You are the right match if you value freedom, responsibility, and achievement in your work, you’re not afraid of an immense challenge, hard work, or getting your hands dirty. You seek to build something completely new while planning and designing things far into the future while wearing several hats at the same time. Sounds like you? Awesome!
As a senior frontend developer you will be creating react components for our customer portals. Components range from simple text boxes to graphical node maps with multiple input methods. Project sizes range from small status pages to full fledged 3D object editors with multi-screen support. You will be designing these components together with UI/UX designers and backend developers.
We expect you to be active in our design sessions where you share your ideas and put your expertises in use. We encourage you to challenge old ways and think a bit outside of the box; as we believe in freedom and flexibility in your role.
- 5+ years of working experience with React-framework.
- Extensive experience with NodeJS, REST API, Docker and CD/CI
- Know how to run your code, duh
- Ability to write technical specifications before and after implementation
- Good English skills, written and verbal
- Self-motivated, take initiative and be able to work independently
- Passion and knowledge of Board Games
- Knowledge of backend and microservice architectures
- Knowledge of Android/iOS development
- Knowledge of other programming languages, for example, Python etc.
- German, French or Finnish language skills
Who are we?
We’re a start-up based in Helsinki, Finland. We’re passionate about board games and our mission is to make board gaming more accessible and fun than ever before. This is done with Dized, the ultimate companion app for any physical board game that allows players to skip the rulebook and play immediately with interactive tutorials. Dized platform allows publishers to offer all kinds of digital content making it easy for players to get into games and get better playing experiences. Want to check it out? Download Dized now at dized.com!
- We’re developing a product that is greatly anticipated and has a strong community and industry support around it
- We’re a startup and offer all the glory that comes with it
- You get to work in an international team of motivated professionals and learn from them
- We have a great office location in Pasila, next to Mall of Tripla and the train station.
- We have flexible working hours
- We have a lot of board games at the office that you can freely use. We get board games that are not available to the general public so you can try them out before anyone else!
- We encourage you to work on your own projects at home – we have people here making video games, music, and other cool stuff
Want be our new colleague? Send over your CV to [email protected] , and if you have a portfolio of projects you’ve participated in before, we would love to see that too! We want to hear why you are interested in working with us, so include a few lines about that in your email, and your salary request, as well.